RAGLAN ONESIE - RAMSEY (Black)
We Also Recommend
Our order processing lead-time is between 1-2 working days (*) from receipt of a completed, paid order. Our lead-time may be extended by an additional 1-2 working days over launch periods and at month-end. Please allow for shipping time thereafter.
NB orders will only be processed and/or delivered on working days (i.e. not on weekends or public holidays).
- Main City Centres 1 - 3 working days for delivery
- Outlying Areas 4 - 5 working days for delivery
- Express Shipping 1-2 working days for delivery (Main City Centres)
- National Main City Centres - R80
- National Outlying Areas - R130
- Express – R200
- International – calculated according to order size/weight
- Available to Main City Centres ONLY.
- Any paid Express Delivery orders placed by midday will be processed and shipped from FJ HQ that same day. Noting that an additional 1 - 2 working days for shipment will apply thereafter.
- Maximum weight per parcel = 2kgs.
- For any incorrectly booked orders, refunds can be arranged via Discount Code ONLY.
FJ Click + Collect
We do offer a free CLICK + COLLECT service for locals, from our FJ HQ in Hillcrest (KZN). Kindly allow +/- 2-4 working days (*) for order processing. Once your order is ready to collect, you will receive an email confirming this, along with all other important information ahead of your collection.
Collection times are as follows:
MONDAY to THURSDAY between 08h30 - 11h00 / 13h00 - 15h00.
FRIDAY between 08h30 - 11h00 / 13h00 - 14h00.
Regret: We are CLOSED on WEEKENDS + PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
- Delivery is free for orders over R800 ONLY in Main City Centres OR over R2000 for outlying areas.
- Orders MUST be paid for within 24 hours to avoid cancellation.
- You will receive an Order Fulfilment / Dispatch Confirmation Email once your order has been dispatched.
- Your order may be delivered anytime between 08h00 and 17h00 and a signature (from you or a responsible third person) will be required as proof of delivery.
- If you are not available at the time of delivery, and you have not agreed to allow a third person to accept delivery on your behalf, then you will be contacted by the courier service to arrange for a second delivery attempt - please be sure to answer any unknown telephone to avoid any unnecessary delays.
* For any urgent orders please contact us directly, we will endeavour to assist wherever possible!
Returns may be requested within 14 days from purchase. Items must be returned unused, in its original condition and in the original packaging, and will be inspected once received. Only approved returns qualify for one of the below return options. Returns will be addressed in one of the following manners:
1. Exchange - You can exchange the goods for any other product(s) of the same value. Shipping fees will be due over and above.
2. Refund - A full refund to the payment method used for the purchase within 14 days excluding shipping fees.
3. Gift Card - Request a gift card in the form of a discount code to the value of the product(s) purchased excluding shipping fees.
*Note - All returns shipping is to be arranged by Flynn Jaxon (Pty) Ltd, at the cost of the customer. Shipping costs are non-refundable. It is imperative that the correct shipping/collection address and postal code is provided by the customer, failing which Flynn Jaxon (Pty) Ltd is absolved of any costs incurred nor held liable for any delays. To arrange a return please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for delivery details.
In-person exchanges are not permitted as we are a strictly ecommerce store.
Please note that Flynn Jaxon (Pty) Ltd is not liable for any errors made by the customer in variant selection on orders.
If the return is due to a quality defect, Flynn Jaxon (Pty) Ltd will absorb the returns shipping costs and exchange the item(s) at no cost to the customer.
Non-returnable/refundable items include:
Dedicated customer service contact line: (078) 437 3273
I want to support local, always. But FJ disappointed I'm genuinely sad to say.
Improve on the following and keep me in the loop:
The raglan onesie has bad proportions. The neck piece is too small and I struggle to get it over my baby's head. There aren't any button or slits to enable a stretch. The wrists are also way too tight. Change the pattern by using a fold-over flap.
Then the material on the harem pants pilled badly after a single wash (with sensitive baby washing liquid)
For a R180 baby pants, use higher quality material!
The label on the beanie was only partially sewn on and has fallen off since. You need better quality control.
FJ, I want to support you! Improve on these things and keep me in the loop!
Hi Leanie, as mentioned in our email - we are shocked to hear this and we are terribly sorry for your negative experience with this product! We are looking forward to hearing back from you as we truly pride ourselves on our great quality and service.
The FJ Team
Our girl looks funky and stylish. LOVE IT. Only thing i was not happy about is the bottom buttons. Does not close the nappy part perfectly. And the head part is very narrow to get babies head through.
I absolutely love the feel and set of this onesie on my little one.
Amazing little outfit! Only suggestion is having a clip to make the neck piece bigger when putting over the head as i struggle to get it over my 6 months old head